Friday, July 20, 2012

Following the Ice: Is this global warming? (continued)

NOTE: Just after finishing this and while brushing my teeth outside my tent, I almost ran into a couple of musk ox or rather, they almost ran into me. I was watching another musk ox grazing across the river half a mile away when I heard something, looked down and saw two more walking towards me. I was on a rock just above them and as soon as they saw me they charged straight up the hill, almost right at me. I jumped up and ran backwards out of their way as they ran right past me and up the hill overlooking our camp. There, they stopped and looked back to figure out what I was.

A musk ox trying to look like a lion. This guy and his friend stared us down for a good ten minutes before running away.



This article is brought to you by MATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment